Holy Cross Health - Blair Mitchell Eig, Chief Medical Doctor at Holy Cross Hospital in SS is a Liar

This is my opinion of Blair Mitchell Eig and how he is as I see him:

My experience with Blair Mitchell Eig has been the worst ever as a Chief Medical Officer, I went to one of their clinics at Holy Cross Hospital and they refused to use LabCorp, who Care-First uses as their only In Network Lab.Because of this I was forced to leave the clinic I had been going to for a couple of years.

This came about Because my insurance changed to CareFirst through the Federal Government which had No out of Net-Work Benefits & when my wife accepted a job with the Federal Gov. CareFirst is in bed with the big hospitals because of the all mighty buck, and because of this, they did not do anything even though Holy Cross is In Net Work and are supposed to send you to In Net Work Labs etc. Than in October I scheduled shoulder surgery their. The doctor was a Steve Bleckner.

Don't ever go to this jer-k or any within his practice. My regular orthopedic doctor , Alam who does what I needed according to his add posted on line referred me to Bleckner. All I know is they just moved in together so I have no idea why he would send me to Bleckner. Growing up you are taught to trust doctors.

Well after what happened, in this case, I wouldn't trust any of the above to give me advice or do surgery on a dead rat much less a healthy rat. I have more respect for all animals. Because of what Holy Cross Hospital did to me at the clinic by not following my insurance guidelines and forcing me out, I wrote on my pr-registration I had to do 13 days prior to surgery, I did not trust Holy Cross Hospital because they do not follow insurance guidelines. Which is true because it happened and no doubt they knew it and I filed complaints and so on.

I had to prepare for the surgery because of the long recovery and make sure my wife could deal with things at home because I would not be able to use my arm for a few months. Our dog had been extremely ill the past year and we had to have two transfusions, surgeries, CPR , IV fluid treatments twice a day and feed her with a syringe for the past 9 months because she would not eat her favorite foods such as roast beef, corn beef, shrimp or anything and I bought her everything. She was the sweetest German Sheppard ever. I miss her a great deal.

About two weeks ago now she took a bad turn for the worse at about 2am. I guess I was lucky not having the surgery, because we had to take her to the emergency vet Hope in Rockville MD and only I could carry her. People who lose their pets and best friend know how it feels. We miss her so much.

I also believe this was caused by the vet giving her the wrong medication for to long. By the time we decided to take her off this medication Predisone, her kidneys were ruined. That night was the hardest thing I had to deal with that I can remember. Sorry to digress.

My wife took off work from the Federal Government to be at the hospital and take me home. After I was finished being prepped and the IV started, my wife came back in and then Bleckner came in to tell us what he is going to do. Everything was fine. He left and in about 5 minutes, he came back with some woman from the hospital and she asked me if I wanted to have the surgery.

I said of course, why else would I be there. Than Bleckner asked me about what I wrote 13 days earlier on the back of that paper. First of all when I wrote it, the hospital employee saw it. If they thought it was a big deal, or a problem, they had 13 days to inform Bleckner, or he should have read it days before surgery and not five minutes before.

They should have said something to Eig or faxed it to Bleckner. I was just venting because of my previous situation with their clinic only a few weeks before. I told Bleckner it had nothing to do with him and it had to do with the clinic their. All he said is he knew the doctor that ran the clinic like they were friends or something and this is against the hospital, and because of what I wrote, he was not going to do the surgery and just walked out.

How many of you would be mad at the doctor just walking out after you spent a month preparing for this. I will say I was very mad. The nurse came back in and removed the IV. I tore the name bands off and threw them on the floor, got dressed and yanked open the curtain and left with my wife right behind me.

Later I received a call from a Carolyn Williams who is in customer relations. She is a waste of oxygen. I told her exactly what happened but she either cant hear, is only gathering information to do a damage control to protect the hospital or writes fiction. A couple of days later I receive a letter from this "Blair Eig" head telling me I can no longer have elective surgery their because of my hostile reaction but I can still come to the emergency room.

By law they cannot refuse to treat you in the emergency room but after that who would want to go there or how do you trust them. I was expecting an apology at the least for how I was treated, but not even close. His account of what I said and did was, He said I threw the IV at one of the nurses and used prof-anity at several of the nurses before I left and said I told them I was going to burn the hospital down. The fact is, I removed the name band from my wrist, got dressed, and left and did not stop to talk to or yell at anyone.

I later told them I was mad and had a good reason to be yelling but it was not directed at anyone, more just venting out loud as we left and told my wife lets get the hel- out of this F... place. I wrote Eig and J Rogers, and a Kevin Sexton and offered to take a polygraph test and told them to have who ever said or did those things to take one as well and I even said, even if they wont take a test, I still will. I knew they would not but I have no problem taking the test.

My wife was a witness and I thought maybe I may have blacked out and did those things, but I asked her and she said I did not throw any IV or stop to yell at anyone on are way out. I would not ask my wife to lie and she would never. I am sure she was not happy at all as well. The fact is because of her security clearance level.

she can be tested randomly for drugs and to submit to polygraph tests to see if they lie about anything and would lose her job if she lies. I believe Eig is raciest pig and maybe Kevin Sexton and or Judith Rogers, who are the top officials their are as well or at least against Je-ws. I read online where a daughter had her father there for a minor issue, they forgot to feed him for a week, the Rabbi told the doctors they needed to do some procedure which I do not believe they did and one doctor told the daughter, she should let him die. Eig was involved in this as well under damage control.

I saw another article online about the new Holy Cross hospital in Gaithersburg that was built on school land or something like this and people were protesting this because they felt it was pushing kids towards their religious beliefs. I respect anyone's religion as long as they do not try and change me. It seems Holy Cross Hospital has a rac-iest problem based on what I read on line and personal experience. I got all of this on line, not my words except my opinion after readying what I did find online.

If anyone doubts what I said is true Google it. I am more then happy to take a polygraph test for anyone who wants to pay for the test. I have been going to Holy Cross since it was built I believe in 1963 and I am older then Blair Mitchell Eig. and his wife Kaethe Enos Eig is a year older than he is.

I think Eig would have made a good priest if he wasn't a Pediatrician lol. Write and ask him why they wont take a polygraph test. 12017 Coldstream Drive, Potomac MD 20854 or call him at work 301-754-7060 and ask him why he doesn't want to know the truth.

The fact is he knows the truth, but he doesn't want others to.You can email him to at eigb@holycrosshospital.org I am sure his kids could tell some stories about him, Sarah, Steven or Joshua. I cant imagine growing up with a "father like Eig"

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 14 #1159003

Will someone take out involuntary commitment papers on this nutcase please? He clearly should be behind locked doors....!

0 2 Reply

Mar 14, 2015 #958522 Seattle, Washington

The problem with crazy is...you don't know it when you are. These folks should beware of you, not the opposite. Good for Dr. Bleckner for knowing danger when he sees it. It's the WHOLE WORLD against you, isn't it junkmaneast? One word for you, therapy!!!, and lots of it.

0 4 Reply

Mar 30 #1136352

When people write ad Anonymous, it tells me they are hiding something, like being Bleckner using a fake online ID, or is connected to him. If the hospital thought what I wrote about the clinic was that serious or would have mattered to Bleckner, they should have told him about it when I wrote it, which was 13 days prior to surgery. The clinic had nothing to do with him except he said the doctor was a friend of his. So you are saying if I do not like one of his friends, he should be able to walk out of surgery minutes before going in. This has nothing to do with the whole world against me, it only shows they will all lie to support each other. It's like a legal "Gang" Why do you think it is so hard to sue a doctor, attorney or the police. They all stick together and to find one who will testify against the other is very hard. You see movies all the time where police, or other officials lie for each other but something happens and one cant deal with the lies any longer and blows the whistle or his partner kills him for telling the bad one he is going to tell. I know of a case where a detective was doing secondary work and he was telling his boss about the case and they are going to say and do what ever it takes to nail this person, meaning lie or what ever. What he did not know is the boss knew of that person he was being told about. He also did not know the boss had applied to be a federal police officer. He came forward and told what the detective told him and testified to... Show more

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Holy Cross Health. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Holy Cross Health.
Filing a new complaint about